Have you ever tried to remove the background from a picture and been frustrated by the editing process? Picsart is a free app that makes it easy for anyone to quickly remove backgrounds from pictures.
In this blog post, we will walk through the steps of how to use PicsArt’s Background Eraser tool to make your life easier!
By using picsart background remover, it is easy to remove background from images. When the technology was not advanced, removing backgrounds was not an easy process a few years back.
After creating photoshop, it was easy to erase the background of a picture, but it was still a time-consuming task. It almost took 4 to 5 hours for those who were beginners and were not aware of photoshop.
Picsart Remove Background
Here is a step-by-step guide on photo editor with the magic tool.
- Firstly, To clear the background of a picture, open Picsart Editor online. Next, click on Products > Photo Editor > and select Background Remover from the drop-down menu.
- Secondly, Click on the upload button and select a pic from your PC. Once you choose your image, move to the next step.
- Thirdly, Now picsart will auto eliminate the background of a picture using its AI magic wand tool. If anything is left behind of an image, you can manually remove items, words from the pictures free.
- You can adjust the opacity, saturation, and brightness according to your style and merge the foreground with the background.
- Lastly, To remove extra parts of a photo, click apply and save your work. The pictures will be in front of you with no background.
Worried about the paid background remover in picsart? Don’t fret you can download Picsart Mod Apk and access free BG remover. Among Other tasks like removing background you can also do other operations. Some are listed below:
- You can remove photo backgrounds using the eraser tool online.
- You can cut and crop the background out of a picture using the cropper and cutter.
- Delete unnecessary areas and edit the image.
- If you download any logo from a website but not in png, you can convert it into png format and trim the useless part from the logo.
- It does not end here; you can even eliminate the white area from a pic using this excellent app.